Removal van/storage places?

gazhinio

Ok so it's looking very good on the moving house front so I will need storage facilities and a decent size van..
The storage side of it..anybody used one of these places before..any advice when choosing size if room etc?
The hire van, we are probably going to use Saldford van hire (local one near cheetham hill)..any other local van hire companies better value for money??
Or, if anybody has a big van (which is clean!) they are more than welcome to give me a quote maybe?
Stressing me out as I type this thread...any help much appriciated!

gazhinio said:
Ok so it's looking very good on the moving house front so I will need storage facilities and a decent size van..
The storage side of it..anybody used one of these places before..any advice when choosing size if room etc?
The hire van, we are probably going to use Saldford van hire (local one near cheetham hill)..any other local van hire companies better value for money??
Or, if anybody has a big van (which is clean!) they are more than welcome to give me a quote maybe?
Stressing me out as I type this thread...any help much appriciated!

think i need to start a storage company!!

Hope the move goes well mate.

Due to coincidences at the time, my sister moved twice, my mate moved, my ex in-laws moved and we moved all in the same year. I was the only one with a license so I did the driving, therefore I have a bit of experience using a couple of companies round here. We used Salford for a couple of them, and as usual they were good quality for money. During one of my sisters moves, Salford were booked up and so we tried McGarry's in Middleton. Just as good-a-quality of van and service, but it was about £15 less. I used to bank on about £100 including refilling with Diesel mate.

Because i'm feeling kind i've googled McGarry's for you: 653 3976

Pigeonho said:

Due to coincidences at the time, my sister moved twice, my mate moved, my ex in-laws moved and we moved all in the same year. I was the only one with a license so I did the driving, therefore I have a bit of experience using a couple of companies round here. We used Salford for a couple of them, and as usual they were good quality for money. During one of my sisters moves, Salford were booked up and so we tried McGarry's in Middleton. Just as good-a-quality of van and service, but it was about £15 less. I used to bank on about £100 including refilling with Diesel mate.

Cheers Pige your a superstar, if your at the party there will be a pint of lager shandy with your name on it!

Oh and kinkysleftfoot, you just stick to selling my house lol!
Ps glowing reference is imminent...once everythings gone through though first mate...dont want to jinx it ; )
If your coming to the party mate?.. you can have as many pints of whatever you want and you can even have a bag of dry roasted aswell!
Top man is Martin : )

gazhinio said:
Pigeonho said:

Cheers Pige your a superstar, if your at the party there will be a pint of lager shandy with your name on it!

Oh and kinkysleftfoot, you just stick to selling my house lol!
Ps glowing reference is imminent...once everythings gone through though first mate...dont want to jinx it ; )
If your coming to the party mate?.. you can have as many pints of whatever you want and you can even have a bag of dry roasted aswell!
Top man is Martin : )

Lol I might just come along now!!.......fingers crossed all will go well fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.