Renan Lodi

I don't know, after all these years on here, never done it once.

I'd have plenty to put on it but prefer to debate and try provide an informed opinion, or info I do have.

With regards to Fabrizio, there have been a couple of things I have posted this summer he could only have sourced from here or was shared with him via Twitter.

I purposely put my own figures or info on some stuff to protect the true reality, and yet he has it verbatim. Even when I know it to be false.

Last year he had Mendes going to City all summer, despite the Club briefing away at Newcastle he wasn't a target at all.

He has done a magnificent job of monetizing the internet and he now has a platform where agents can utilise it for their own ends.
I enjoy your video's tolmie, it's always a laugh on here after you've posted one.
Keep it up fella, this place is only a bit of fun and you add to it

I gain nothing, lost some money down the years, in terms of professional fees, made some true friendships along the way.

Simply chose to be a part of this community of Blues, occasionally sharing info, without any agenda, because agendas and bias are everywhere else in my field.
Keep doing what you're doing mate, it's much appreciated and I always look forward to your posts

Fair fucks to the likes of tolmie and blue 93:20. Some of the shade they get is uncalled for. Being called a fraud etc for passing on their info is out of line. They get info and pass it on here so the masses can debate and get excited over the summer which when there is no football on can get a bit boring.

However I don’t think Palestine blues meant any offence and he seems a good lad. He’s had the minerals to actually post what he feels and that is that. He’s articulated it pretty well and not been disrespectful to anyone.

The transfer section here is like the jungle at times. People get desperate for info and when they hear what they don’t like or something falls through then the boys get it in the neck.

I appreciate your posts Tolmie but I highly doubt Fab needs to use your posts on Bluemoon as info. He called the Cucurella saga spot on and was first to report Sergio Gomez deal was done recently. This is a guy with contacts globally due to his following now.

Interesting you note you don’t always post accurate info to ‘protect the true reality’. I presume this was the case recently when you said the clubs asking price for Bernardo was circa 65 million pounds.

TBH if you do have true ITK sources (not saying you don’t) then I don’t know what you gain from posting it on here. Seems strange as I presume it must be given in confidence.

Fair play to you for doing so though mate but if it was me I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle that inevitably comes with it.
I called the cucerella transfer not happening ages ago. Can be checked if need be. Do I get any kudos or anything for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.