Replacements for Mario and Tevez

Ray78 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Ray78 said:
Reus is a non starter.

Why? Money talks. If we want to throw £50 mil plus at Cavani then im sure a certain amount could have Dortmund think twice.

I don't understand why people say the same over and over when he's mentioned.

Dortmund will not sell.

Im sure Napoli don't want to lose Cavani also but if the price is right they will, as will Dortmund with Reus. Every player has a price.

Reus is out of the question! Could be a possibility next year with the release clause.

Just read Lewandowski wants a premier league move, not sure if its true but for me he tops my list! I don't think the pursuit of Cavani is over whatsoever, stuck a tenner on him today at 25/1. Rekon he'll force a move.

Jack Wills said:
LoveCity said:
Well according to the papers it's going to be neither Cavani or Suarez. I'm fascinated to see who we line up. It looks like it could be an unfashionable non-marquee signing but hopefully a well scouted one capable of scoring goals whilst being able to correspond to our style of football... Soldado, Jovetic, Yilmaz, J. Martinez, Bony... who knows!

I really hope not. All forgettable, average players you'd see linked with the likes of Newcastle and Villa. From Super Mario and Tevez to this? I thought our plan was to become the best?
Utter Dross.
How do you know one of those players wouldn't instantly click with our team and bag 30 goals?

Sound like the sort that thinks only Ronaldo and Messi are worth signing.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Ray78 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Why? Money talks. If we want to throw £50 mil plus at Cavani then im sure a certain amount could have Dortmund think twice.

I don't understand why people say the same over and over when he's mentioned.

Dortmund will not sell.

Im sure Napoli don't want to lose Cavani also but if the price is right they will, as will Dortmund with Reus. Every player has a price.

Dortmund are refusing to sell Lewandowski for €25m despite him being able to move there for free next Summer, although I do think he will get his move eventually.

Yes every player has a price but if Dortmund sell the enitre front line that got them to the CL final the fans will riot, they can't take that much of a hit.

It would mean them losing Lewandowski, Reus and Gotze... even Gundogan is being linked to Real Madrid to replace Alonso.

That's like us selling Kun, Silva and Yaya in one Summer... their would be riots.

Ray78 said:
Sergio Aguero plus one other striker.

Reus looks unlikely but you never know. Pelle is keen on him and with Tevez wages off the wage bill, we can most probably afford him. Dortmund don't want to sell but if we really want him, he may just come here. IMO, the perfect player for us. In terms of age, position and ability. We are no longer a small club and we need to have the mentality that we can get class players like Madrid have.

itisrising said:
Ray78 said:
Sergio Aguero plus one other striker.

Reus looks unlikely but you never know. Pelle is keen on him and with Tevez wages off the wage bill, we can most probably afford him. Dortmund don't want to sell but if we really want him, he may just come here. IMO, the perfect player for us. In terms of age, position and ability. We are no longer a small club and we need to have the mentality that we can get class players like Madrid have.

No doubting the player but we are not Borussia Dortmund's favourite second club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.