Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

Sutton might get a replay with Arsenal. 99% certain our game will be only replay. But not 100%

So it'll be on TV then. Huddersfield got about 8,000 tickets according to their owner.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/well-give-everything-make-run-12626298

"We’ve got a replay, which is probably not ideal for either club, but we’ve got about 8,000 tickets for sale and we will have a great occasion."

I'd be surprised if they bring 8,000, but fair play to them if they do.

They will bring a fair a few I think. 20 miles away and a new stadium for them to see.

Both me & grown up son in cup scheme, I've had email and seat details, he's got nothing showing in his ticket record on the os but does show he's in the scheme.

Think I'll be on the phone later. Things shouldn't need to be so hard.

Both me & grown up son in cup scheme, I've had email and seat details, he's got nothing showing in his ticket record on the os but does show he's in the scheme.

Think I'll be on the phone later. Things shouldn't need to be so hard.

Snap,with the latter,no email for me,so I won't go in this case,but I'm on the scheme,had the points it shows on my account,typical of our ticket office

So it'll be on TV then. Huddersfield got about 8,000 tickets according to their owner.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/well-give-everything-make-run-12626298

"We’ve got a replay, which is probably not ideal for either club, but we’ve got about 8,000 tickets for sale and we will have a great occasion."

I'd be surprised if they bring 8,000, but fair play to them if they do.
The whole of South Stand tier 3 and half of tiers 1 & 2 have been blocked off which would be nearer to 10,000 than 8,000. Maybe a couple of blocks are being kept back in case we sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.