Rescue dogs

Fox terriers are hard work Andyh, (a bull terrier is easier)....a wheaten would be a better bet...know a few folk got ex racing greyhounds from a rescue and have touched for a lovely steady animal

I will do mate, my ex got custerdy of mine and its left a hole, always wanted a fox terrier but don't want to narrow things down.
Shame you don't want a staffie...fuckin hundreds on the scrap heap in dogs homes. Wonderful pet / companion.

If you haven't let go of the ex yet, I saw some nearly tame hand reared Raccoon pups on facebook, pets for sale in Tameside. From Duky though so nearly tame could mean anything :)

They are amazing people. You just make a donation there are loads of dogs on the site

Got mine from them, the most beautiful scruffy dog, I adore her. She is loyal, loving and gives me hours of joy. The fact they rescued her when they raided a horrible puppy farm makes me feel better. She is so grateful to be loved, and despite her horrible start in life she now lives like a princess.

Shame you don't want a staffie...fuckin hundreds on the scrap heap in dogs homes. Wonderful pet / companion.

If you haven't let go of the ex yet, I saw some nearly tame hand reared Raccoon pups on facebook, pets for sale in Tameside. From Duky though so nearly tame could mean anything :)
I live on a council estate could fit in, was trying to get away from the stereo type though

Windyway will be a good place i hope for you bud, i got my first dog from them, a beautiful little mongrel woman who lived a good long life, R.I.P Sable.

Ignore the stereotype boss, if a staff is the one then so be it boss :-)

I live on a council estate could fit in, was trying to get away from the stereo type though

well so long as someone you don't know judges you for the dog you are walking.....fair point....personally i would say fuck off ,I eat soya too and own a Staffie

I've got two rescue dogs and love them to bits. Follow the other posters' advice, Andy, and you'll find there's a perfect one out there just waiting for someone like you.

Good luck.

Always go to a rescue centre and meet a few,one will choose you

Best suggestion on here.

Will give them a try mate, the GF thinks I've lost it walking around with a load of dog biscuits in my pocket when I haven't got one :-)

Dog biscuits in one pocket and dog poo bags in the other, regardless of what we're doing or where we are. Mark of the true dog owner :)

Got my German Shepherd from RSPCA in Oldham, take a look on website or just call in

Can only agree with everyone else. On my fourth Rescue dog, love her to bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.