Respect for other City fans.

bluestevei said:
as i come from donny, i tend to know most blues here as there aint many in donny. well i do know about 20, anyway in bank 1 sat morning i see a city top and as i dont or seen this lad i started to talk and he was a s/t holder, then went to a supermarket and saw another lass with a city top on and i started talking to her. so over here in donny the good blue side is getting bigger

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm --

skysrblue said:
i wish 'real mancs' would show more respect for fans who dont come from manchester, yes we was there when we was shite. essex blue.

i am a yorkshire blue, and im proud to be a yorkshire lad, but still proud to be a blue and allways will be, oh and i was there when we was shit. in fact 40yrs and im still here

several years ago I was delivering to Miller Bros on the outskirts of Doncaster at about 4am

I came out of the site at about 5am it was still very dark, I nearly crashed my artic, I could not believe the milk flloat that was heading in the other direction

all lit up like a christmas tree an totally covered in City stuff !
must have been one of the twenty then
funny as fvck

whp.blue said:
bluestevei said:
as i come from donny, i tend to know most blues here as there aint many in donny. well i do know about 20, anyway in bank 1 sat morning i see a city top and as i dont or seen this lad i started to talk and he was a s/t holder, then went to a supermarket and saw another lass with a city top on and i started talking to her. so over here in donny the good blue side is getting bigger

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm --

i am a yorkshire blue, and im proud to be a yorkshire lad, but still proud to be a blue and allways will be, oh and i was there when we was shit. in fact 40yrs and im still here

several years ago I was delivering to Miller Bros on the outskirts of Doncaster at about 4am

I came out of the site at about 5am it was still very dark, I nearly crashed my artic, I could not believe the milk flloat that was heading in the other direction

all lit up like a christmas tree an totally covered in City stuff !
must have been one of the twenty then
funny as fvck

my mate who is a blue was a milkman, but i dont know when he finished, as he is a courier now.

Me and my mate got in a taxi last night going to town and struck up a conversation with the taxi driver. Being a bit pissed I started the conversation of by asking does he follow football so he said yeah, so I replied "your not a red bastard are you" thanfully he said no and is a blue. Anyway, to cut the long story short ending up talking about city all the way to the printworks, as we was getting out he gave us is mobile number and told us to phone him when we want picking up. At the end of the night we phoned him and came all the way out just to pick me and my mate up, saved us queing in the taxi rank for god knows how long.

Love being a blue

Was working one sat and was late for a game at MR. Anyway came off the motorway at Audenshaw and decided to drive down ashton old road. Can remember it was pissing down.

Anyway couldnt understand why the traffic was slow until I saw a 4x4 in the outside lane. The clock ticking I decided to undertake a few cars including the 4x4 which was the problem seeing a desert of a road in front of me

Suddenly I heard a siren and could see blue flashing lights. It was an unmarked police car behind the 4x4 hence him driving slow.

I thought fuck it, typical city has now cost me a fine and prob 3 points. I pulled over and thought fuck it he can come to me i am not getting wet.

Anyway after being given the usual lecture, he pulled out his note book and asked me what was so important for me to undertake a police car and break the speed limit on a wet road?

I took a deap breath and said City, I am late for the match. I couldnt believe my luck when he said its your lucky day, winked put his note book away and said better to be late and enjoy the game. I was late but we won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.