respect

tuearts overhead

"Carlos Tevez will "respect" Manchester City if he fails to secure his desired move away from the club this summer, according to his agent Kia Joorabchian.

Joorabchian said that, while his client was keen to move, he would not cause his current club problems.

"I think Carlos is a very calm person," Joorabchian told Sky Sports News."

IF ANYONE BELIEVES ANY OF THIS THEN YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING THAT SHIT AS YOU CLEARLY WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING

If he DOESN'T get his move but keeps his mouth shut and plays like he did last season without any dressing room disharmony, I, for one, will be very happy.

I'd love Aguero here too though, might get a knock on effect of helping Tevez settle a little more.

bzekosilva said:
hes had no respect for us for a year now nothing will change

Having no respect would of been him bitching and moaning when he didn't get his move in January. Instead he got his head down and captained us to an FA Cup and a joint second Premier League finish whilst picking up the joint top goalscorer.

You my friend are a tit.

Tom_mcfc said:
bzekosilva said:

Having no respect would of been him bitching and moaning when he didn't get his move in January. Instead he got his head down and captained us to an FA Cup and a joint second Premier League finish whilst picking up the joint top goalscorer.

You my friend are a tit.

Having any respect would have meant going to see the manager and requesting a transfer and telling his gobshite of an agent to STFU so we didn't have the media circus we did in January and do now.

He is clearly not respectful to the club who pay his wages, that said he is a professional and, IF he is still here at the start of the season I would expect him to give 100% as always (still would be twice the player if he would pas to people in better positions though.)

if he had respect then he`d have learnt english by now,five fuckin years he`s been over here and still sounds like manuel,it`s all me,me,me with tevez and that will come back and haunt him in the end..

plus having arthur daley as his agent doesn`t exactly help with events.

bzekosilva said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be that arsed if he stayed for another 12 months, disrespecting us and scoring 20+ league goals in the process.

He's in the same position now as he was last season, and he was pretty fucking good then!

If only we could make him happy he would be giving messi a run for WPOTY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.