Retired Rat Face in the Crowd

The Fat el Hombre said:
Me and my mates were pleading to fuck that it would show his fucking ugly big nosed rat face at the end. It would have put the cherry on the cake

Me and me dogs were saying that if they score and then show chuckle #1 then the telly goes through the window

I love the fact we have ex players in our end. Not the 1st time it's happened. Beckham and Ferdinand have also been to away games.
I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing Kinkladze or Goater at an away game.

friend said:
I love the fact we have ex players in our end. Not the 1st time it's happened. Beckham and Ferdinand have also been to away games.

Kinky and the Goat are wonderful human beings
how dare you compare them to that rat faced piece of shit chuckle 1

He looks like one of them men in black goons, lets see if the ugly fuckwit decides to go and sit in the Anfield Road end on Sunday, sumhow I doubt it.

Imagine you seen him walking around Eastlands?

friend said:
Goater and others have done it before, thanks. But, yes, while I hate the rat-faced twat, it would be nice if more had his passion for their respective clubs after milking them for millions of pounds.

bluevengence said:
friend said:

Kinky and the Goat are wonderful human beings
how dare you compare them to that rat faced piece of shit chuckle 1

The Goat has been mate along with a few ex players, Morrison to name but one....

Fuck all to see here guys. By all means slag the rat faced twat for well, being himself but lets not give it him for being in with the fans, especially when we would be more than happy to have the same with our current or ex players.

TheSituation said:
UVS110301-001.gif

What a complete and utter tw*t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.