Retrospective 3 game ban for Rooney? [Gets off scot free]

Lordeffingham

Just been watching Wigan v Man u and Rooney will be banned retrospectively after a horrendous and blatant off the ball elbow, undoubtedly a straight red.

Clattenburg didn't see it, and it looks really bad, typical thick fat scouse ****, must get retrospective ban.

Re: Retrospective 3 game ban for Rooney

Lordeffingham said:
Just been watching Wigan v Man u and Rooney will be banned retrospectively after a horrendous and blatant off the ball elbow, undoubtedly a straight red.

Clattenburg didn't see it, and it looks really bad, typical thick fat scouse ****, must get retrospective ban.
Soccer saturday said it was a slap and Clattenburg did speak to him about it?

I think it's a bit presumptuous of us to presume we know what Clattenbent has seen and what effect it will have on a possible ban.

He obviously wouldn't have been told what he's seen yet.

surprised the Wigan player wasn't booked for a foul on Rooney's elbow tbh

I fucking despise Rooney. Over rated, over the hill, fat petulant ****.

Bluemoon115 said:
Hahahahahaha.

You're a funny guy.

Rooney get a ban.

LOL.

Trust me, it's too blatant for him to get away with it, even the FA will never get away with trying to brush this one under the carpet, might be interesting to see if it's fast tracked enough to apply for the Chelsea game.

Lordeffingham said:
Trust me, it's too blatant for him to get away with it, even the FA will never get away with trying to brush this one under the carpet

Oh they will, just like certain others have.

gerrard-assault.gif

But its paranoia to suggest United and other traditional old favourites are favoured. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.