Retrospective Action.

Plus going back to Warnock, if anyone has the potential to break Silva's leg next week, it's him.

I am logging in tonights abuse to the ref by Carroll.

Dived for that header at about 79mins, didn't get the corner and we got a nice close up of Carroll screaming "FUCK OFF" at the ref.

Come on FA either back the campaign by enforcing disciplinary action against abuse. If not then stfu asking for it.

Edit:: He did it again at the death, also suarez raged like a nutter at the ref.

TCIB said:

Dived for that header at about 79mins, didn't get the corner and we got a nice close up of Carroll screaming "FUCK OFF" at the ref.

Come on FA either back the campaign by enforcing disciplinary action against abuse. If not then stfu asking for it.

Edit:: He did it again at the death, also suarez raged like a nutter at the ref.
Spot on with both.

TCIB said:

I counted at least 4 times following decisions he didnt get - "Fuck Off" straight at the ref
So much for the respect campaign - it doesnt exist really does it?

I don't think it does either mate.
Maybe when everyone gets the hump some sod gets a small ban but no i can't see evidence rules are enforced regarding abuse.

Speaking of cheating twats, where does Fergietwat get off demanding to know why the rags didn't get more penalties yesterday. Seems like four pens in their last two games isn''t good enough for them now and they want more.

TCIB said:

how/where are you logging it in?

Carroll was a disgrace today and it was pretty obvious for everyone to see. You know the kids will think it's okay, vicious circle.

TCIB said:
Ok on MOTD then, you clearly see Scholes the ginger midget scream "fuck off" directly at the ref.

This respect thing will never work if they don't hammer these arseholes.
That camel faced tosser Wio also, all the time he gets in the refs face.

Any abuse to the ref...OFF. Approaching the ref to remonstrate without being called by the ref...yellow.

It's not fucking hard FA is it you wankers pull your fucking thumbs out ffs.
If you come down like a ton of bricks it will stop sharpish.

FA = useless and corrupt (in the true sense of the word)

And yer can bet yer last dollar that had that been another midfielder he would have been given a red for foul and abusive language to the referee. It is this aspect of refereeing that is corrupt - they allow certain players carte blanche to say what they want, and others are treated with the utmost severity that the Laws of the Game insist upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.