Return of Supporters

As someone with about 22k points I think it should go to a ballot and everyone gets a fair shout. If I miss some big ones it's just one of those things. I do think that come the end of the season those who have applied to go in the most ballots should get preference though. Be a bit unfair if you miss the game we won the title but applied for every other game and someone who hasn't been too any gets one for that.

I think seasoncard holders should get priority. And those with their names on the card for years rather than those that may have been going on someone else's card and use the amnesty to benefit them this season.

I think the club and supporters' group are doing a good job in tremendously difficult circumstances.
I'll not be applying for the ballot due to personal situation.

As for how it'll work I guess the most sensible way would be for each area of the ground (SS2, CB3 etc) to have separate ballots. If the full capacity for any area isn't taken up (e.g. thinking Family Stand), then open it up to supporters from other parts of the ground.
SC holders only by the way (anticipates abuse).

Has anyone had an email detailing the plan yet? Not really bothered as I guess the finer detail is still being put together, but I only learned of the big picture plans by looking on here.

And finally (Esther), do we know what other clubs are doing? I believe I saw above that Leicester are charging supporters as normal, with refunds for void matches?

Keep smiling and stay safe.

The risk is minimal is it? Okay let’s play a fantasy game...

We’re allowed a full stadium, the stadium is full every game and it is your choice to go, but you must attend all home games.

EVERY home game over the season Huge Ferret announces 14 seat numbers (just like they have done occasionally when someone out of the family stand usually wins) only this time it really is random. The occupiers of those seats have to go down to the pitch, young, old, disabled, fit; it doesn’t matter, but you only have to play the game once. You are led to the centre circle and stand approx. 4 metres apart. In the centre is a maladjusted cyborg gunslinger (Yul Brynner in Westworld). On the whistle you are allowed to move/ run away. The gunslinger starts firing at the 14 people and doesn’t stop until 2 are killed.
Some are injured and may be maimed for life, some don’t get injured, but 2 always get killed, every home game. Your chances of survival are better the quicker and more agile you are, but the chances of you being one of the 14 selected remain almost the same for each one of the 19 games.

There are 14 times you could be selected each game, 266 (278 predicted cases) chances over the season and of these 14 people 2 will end up dead, 38 (34 predicted deaths) over the season.

This game is based on the number of people in the UK affected and killed by COVID-19 in the 1st 8 months of 2020, the number of deaths from COVID-19, the league season having 19 home games and the Etihad holding 55,000 people each game.

So now, do you think you will not be one of the 278 people that will catch the virus over the season (~14 each match). Do you think that you are strong enough once you’ve caught it to recover considering that we don’t know future consequences of being infected or do you think that being older or with an underlying health condition you are going to be one of the 2 we’ll be paying tribute to at the next match?

For me, I’m recovering from major surgery and have 2 other underlying health conditions, so it’s a risk averse choice, I don’t want ‘Carver, shot by A gunslinger 2020-21’ on the video screen and won’t be going. However, I’ve still got that niggle ‘but what about the Derby, dippers and missing a random 10 goal haul.

Last edited:

We’re allowed a full stadium, the stadium is full every game and it is your choice to go, but you must attend all home games.

EVERY home game over the season Huge Ferret announces 14 seat numbers (just like they have done occasionally when someone out of the family stand usually wins) only this time it really is random. The occupiers of those seats have to go down to the pitch, young, old, disabled, fit; it doesn’t matter, but you only have to play the game once. You are led to the centre circle and stand approx. 4 metres apart. In the centre is a maladjusted cyborg gunslinger (Yul Brynner in Westworld). On the whistle you are allowed to move/ run away. The gunslinger starts firing at the 14 people and doesn’t stop until 2 are killed.
Some are injured and may be maimed for life, some don’t get injured, but 2 always get killed, every home game. Your chances of survival are better the quicker and more agile you are, but the chances of you being one of the 14 selected remain almost the same for each one of the 19 games.

There are 14 times you could be selected each game, 266 (278 predicted cases) chances over the season and of these 14 people 2 will end up dead, 32 (34 predicted deaths) over the season.

This game is based on the number of people in the UK affected and killed by COVID-19 in the 1st 8 months of 2020, the number of deaths from COVID-19, the league season having 19 home games and the Etihad holding 55,000 people each game.

So now, do you think you will not be one of the 278 people that will catch the virus over the season (~14 each match). Do you think that you are strong enough once you’ve caught it to recover considering that we don’t know future consequences of being infected or do you think that being older or with an underlying health condition you are going to be one of the 2 we’ll be paying tribute to at the next match?

For me, I’m recovering from major surgery and have 2 other underlying health conditions, so it’s a risk averse choice, I don’t want ‘Carver, shot by A gunslinger 2020-21’ on the video screen and won’t be going. However, I’ve still got that niggle ‘but what about the Derby, dippers and missing a random 10 goal haul.

Wow

There are 14 times you could be selected each game, 266 (278 predicted cases) chances over the season and of these 14 people 2 will end up dead, 32 (34 predicted deaths) over the season.

some might be better staying in
the end is nigh

Get that in to Tarantino.

I'm not sure if LSD is right for you pal; )

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.