Ricard liability Dunne

whp.blue said:
we would never have been challenging for the league with that clown in our side
we were fighting relegation or promotion most of the time and he was a giant for us as well as barton and lots of other players that it is cool to have a pop at .I think we have our first BAG (blue arrogant git)

Was going to join the posters defending our Richard, but seeing as this thread is about some fella called Ricard who to my knowledge never played for the mighty blues I won't bother

Joe Hart is one of the best goalkeepers in the world today.
Stick him in nets for Wolves and purely because of the amount of work he'd have to do, at some point he will make a mistake that will result in a goal

Now I'm not classing Dunne as one of the best centre halfs in the world, but you must see what I'm getting at

RD1 said:
This is a joke right???

Player of the year for 4 years. Hero.

Let's not forget where we've come from lads or we will end up no better than rags.

My thoughts exactly. How can any true City fan slag of Richard Dunne? Looks like we are turning into United fans and we haven't even won the title yet! God help us with 'fans' like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.