Richard Dunne is on the p*ss again

Re: Richard Dunne is on the piss again

Mr Blue Sky said:
Big G said:
Cant really see the issue,
Getting pissed on a works doo and dishing out abit of drunken abuse to a colleague, Its the norm.

Are you a copper

Are you a red?

Matty said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Strange reply my friend my copper question was probably a poor attempt at humour where has yours just strange

Maybe he's a strange copper, like Reg Hollis from The Bill?
Maybe he's a strange rag, but that would go without saying anyway

Pigeonho said:
Funny how no-one has questioned the validity of the article. I thought the Bluemoon way was to discredit anything in the red tops? Or is that when its just something 'anti' City?

No need to question it as it's been confirmed by the club......

Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Funny how no-one has questioned the validity of the article. I thought the Bluemoon way was to discredit anything in the red tops? Or is that when its just something 'anti' City?

Fair enough.

Pigeonho said:

What do mean Pige the Daily Mirror sometimes doesnt tell the truth No Way

Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

The night club?

Shame for dunny i reckon he was quality for us and was a bit harshly treated by the club. He still would be a decent squad player for us and I think the focus that bobby puts on keeping tight in the defensive centre would have really brought out the best in him. He wasn't fast enough or fit enough or professional enough in bobby's view, and this just shows he was right. But its a shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.