Richards

bondsman

Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.

He is a real weak link in our team now. was shown up far too many times today. Has an inability to read the game...and where was his positioning for owen's goal. ridiculous.

Trigger said:
mcfc_nick said:
the problem for richards is that he's not a right back

nor a centre back, He really p*sses me off, believes in his own hype, we are desperate for a right back - and no Zab (who I like!) isnt the answer

Totally agree with that.
Come January that should be Hughes no.1 priority.
No room for sentiment.
And as much as Zab would make a better fist of it than Richards, I'm afraid he isn't the long term answer.

Nedum for RB just look how he played against barca lads... ive always believed neddy is a better defender than micah and i think now is his time to shine.

richards is all about 'micah richards' at the min, he loves himself too much and you can tell he's too stupid enough to realise whne hes made a mistake.....hench the "why wernt you covering me" looks to Toure.

in fairness i wish we sold him for £20m a few years back an then, wisely, bought somebody who was interested in defending an tracking back, you know, what a defender does....i mean how many people raise their eyebrows when richards goes to take on a full back then wobbles one way....then wobbles the other way....then loses track of where the ball is....i mean my god, whats zabeleta done to deserve this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.