right back.....can we get a poll for this now?

colin's bell helmet

so far the majority seem to agree on hart in net so who's gonna be right back?
richards, boateng, zabba, kolo, ned????....who we having then
i'd go with boateng personally although if we had a better option at right back(maicon/alves) i'd then stick big jerome in the centre of defence where i seen him play a few times for hamburg and thought he was immense, his range of passing is outstanding and regularly seen him pinging inch perfect 50-60 yrd balls out to the wings...can't wait to see him play, playing out of position at left back for germany didn't do the lad justice imo although he still didn't do a bad job playing the wrong side!!!

colin's bell helmet said:
i'd go with boateng personally although if we had a better option at right back(maicon/alves) i'd then stick big jerome in the centre of defence where i seen him play a few times for hamburg and thought he was immense, his range of passing is outstanding and regularly seen him pinging inch perfect 50-60 yrd balls out to the wings...can't wait to see him play, playing out of position at left back for germany didn't do the lad justice imo although he still didn't do a bad job playing the wrong side!!!

There will be a squad rotation this season, so there will not just be one RB, whereas the Goalkeeper could in theory play every game, and not be knackered, so like I said in my poll thread ITs a bit harder to do a poll for each position.

EddH said:
colin's bell helmet said:

There will be a squad rotation this season, so there will not just be one RB, whereas the Goalkeeper could in theory play every game, and not be knackered, so like I said in my poll thread ITs a bit harder to do a poll for each position.
i was thinking more along the lines of we get to a major final or a must win game who's our best 11......i'm well aware of bobs rotation plans and that will no doubt include even the keepers. (obviously not taylor coz he's wank)

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Kolo toure that's he's proper position.
think i'd prefer him right back than centre half to be honest aswel, he reads the game well but lacks the height needed in the centre i reckon.

Personally for me i would rather play Richards there. Surely he can come back into form!! Ned is a CB all day long, Zaba i cant fault his commitment but a better midfielder but not good enough for the competition there now and boateng i would rather see play CB but that is unlikely.

The reality is that Boateng will start RB at first game of season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.