RIP Alan Smith

Only found out Smithy had left us yesterday when his seat next but one was empty and his big mate Chris wasn't there. Absolutely shattered by the news and belated sympathies go to his wife, son and the rest of his family. Had some really great laughs with him over the last 7 years and will miss him. Top man.

Completely echo these thoughts and I also found out this very sad news yesterday. I spent the last 8 years sat a couple of seats along from Alan and Chris and shared some great laughs, celebrating the Tevez winner against united in the league cup semi-final in 2010 a few of us had to help Alan up after his wild celebrations lead to him falling over the seats to the row in front and the day I took a photo for him with John Motson after he'd jumped in the commentary area after a game and of course celebrating that brilliant day in May 2012. Such a top bloke, thoughts are with Alan's family and friends.

Completely echo these thoughts and I also found out this very sad news yesterday. I spent the last 8 years sat a couple of seats along from Alan and Chris and shared some great laughs, celebrating the Tevez winner against united in the league cup semi-final in 2010 a few of us had to help Alan up after his wild celebrations lead to him falling over the seats to the row in front and the day I took a photo for him with John Motson after he'd jumped in the commentary area after a game and of course celebrating that brilliant day in May 2012. Such a top bloke, thoughts are with Alan's family and friends.
We were all in bits Yesterday, he used to be one of the first into the pub on matchdays usually the Slug on Deansgate where he would lay into his Cider with gusto, we deliberately avoided the Slug out of respect but it just wasn't the same wherever we went we just expected him to turn up with his big smile and his non stop banter, other groups of Blues all over Town came over to our lot with their commiserations and tales of the phenomenon that was Smithy, God bless you Alan, all your mates will miss you like you will never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.