RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

LOL, Bill was prolific in his "de niro" days against anyone anti City (especially rags, but also dippers), he always gave them an inch, but rarely more :-)
Oh i know he was. My first perma was for being a "rag"! All because i started a thread called Are We Massive Yet?

Next time i logged on it said Banned! Reason "Rag". I had a lot of trouble getting back on here. It was like a forensic investigation. I explained that because rags had called us massives for years that we were becoming massive, and the irony of the thread title. They still wouldn't have it! They asked me who i knew off here and i said I'd met a few through a small private forum( not drone's ex forum) and i told them to ask Exeter Blue. I say them because no one would admit to banning me, talk about the secret service! Lol. They asked EB and he vouched for me as being a blue having met me at a game.

I think it took me at least a month to be exonerated though. And it took me a few years to find out it was Prestwich Blue who banned me, the busy little twat ; )

Oh i know he was. My first perma was for being a "rag"! All because i started a thread called Are We Massive Yet?

Next time i logged on it said Banned! Reason "Rag". I had a lot of trouble getting back on here. It was like a forensic investigation. I explained that because rags had called us massives for years that we were becoming massive, and the irony of the thread title. They still wouldn't have it! They asked me who i knew off here and i said I'd met a few through a small private forum( not drone's ex forum) and i told them to ask Exeter Blue. I say them because no one would admit to banning me, talk about the secret service! Lol. They asked EB and he vouched for me as being a blue having met me at a game.

I think it took me at least a month to be exonerated though. And it took me a few years to find out it was Prestwich Blue who banned me, the busy little twat ; )
Rag :)

So sad, I'll never forget the cheers for him asking Mancini at a fans forum why he wasn't playing enough forwards!
God bless Bill.
And wasn’t Mancini’s response, “ Wait until next season and I get my own players in”. Both men are legends of the Club

Last edited:

Can’t the fuckers ban you again:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.