RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

I went to a service last year which was coincidentally at Blackley also. My first non religious service I'd attended albeit I didn't realise at the time. It was for a United fan and the guy doing the service said if your a blue stand up and about twenty of us did and he goes right fuck off the lot of you. All in good humour but I was shocked at the time but now definitely prefer the non religious services as they seem far more personal
It was similar at Sullys funeral at Blackley, a few months back. Not at all religious just real life memories, with all the effin and jeffin that goes with it.

I just noticed on the service card and one of the photos on it Bill is the double of Tony Henry.

Was just thinking about him tonight, and chatting with my missus about yesterday. We both remember how he was so nice with my kids and her. I knew about him from here, but didn't really know him until we were both mods, and I then found I was 2 seats behind him at the Etihad.

He didn't really know any of my family, yet he was always lovely with them when we chatted. I met him away in europe many times, always an enjoyable chat. My family all remember him fondly, and are sad about his loss, but remember the nice guy he was.

I really hope we batter "them" on Sunday in his memory.

Was just thinking about him tonight, and chatting with my missus about yesterday. We both remember how he was so nice with my kids and her. I knew about him from here, but didn't really know him until we were both mods, and I then found I was 2 seats behind him at the Etihad.

He didn't really know any of my family, yet he was always lovely with them when we chatted. I met him away in europe many times, always an enjoyable chat. My family all remember him fondly, and are sad about his loss, but remember the nice guy he was.

I really hope we batter "them" on Sunday in his memory.

Its a small world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.