RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

Jeanie and the family have confirmed the funeral will be at Blackley Crem on 28 Feb at 3pm.
City colours encouraged.
I am sure Bluemooners will do him proud
Gutted I’ll not be able to come down, I’m away. Are the family doing any donations for that awful disease, or anything else?

The thing with Bill was he did things with the kindness of his heart and never wanted anything in return, he seemed genuinely happy he could help fellow blues out he was an outstanding human being who will be sadly missed by all on this forum and further a field rip Bill you really were a wonderful man
He was quick to ban the idiots though, whilst we mods were still discussing it, he just got it done if it was obvious.

Jeanie has also asked me to share this

Hi! I'm supporting Kevin Sinfield and team who are aiming to raise £777,777 for Motor Neurone Disease Association, Leeds Hospitals Charity, The Darby Rimmer MND Foundation, Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association and My Name'5 Doddie Foundation. You can find out about their fundraising event and make a donation here >

Done, thanks for sharing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.