RIP Blue Jeans

Boots_

I am very sorry to have to report an extremely sad loss following an incident with a 4x4.

This morning, I was climbing into the car which was parked tightly against a wall. My physique isn't quite what it once was and, thus, it was a bit of a squeeze to get in. I had to contort my body in a way that I can only describe as uncomfortable, in order to take my place at the wheel. Once sat in position but with the driver's door still slightly ajar, I suddenly felt a draught around my right buttock. I gently slid my hand around my ample cheek and found a gaping hole.......in my jeans.

So, it is with great sorrow that said jeans have been consigned to Denim Heaven following the morning upon which I was, literally, a Blue Mooner.

Boots_ said:
I am very sorry to have to report an extremely sad loss following an incident with a 4x4.

This morning, I was climbing into the car which was parked tightly against a wall. My physique isn't quite what it once was and, thus, it was a bit of a squeeze to get in. I had to contort my body in a way that I can only describe as uncomfortable, in order to take my place at the wheel. Once sat in position but with the driver's door still slightly ajar, I suddenly felt a draught around my right buttock. I gently slid my hand around my ample cheek and found a gaping hole.......in my jeans.

So, it is with great sorrow that said jeans have been consigned to Denim Heaven following the morning upon which I was, literally, a Blue Mooner.

Fat Arse! ;-) Try a pair of grey sweat pants, you know, the ones all the fatties on Jeremy Kyle wear. Not flattering but forgiving for the fuller figure!

Joycee Banercheck said:
You aren't even attempting to salvage them? You're just gonna hang them out to dry?

If you see a bloke with a "fuller figure" wearing denim hot pants next time you're at Coms, be sure to come and say hello.

BOMBER7967 said:
Boots_ said:

Fat Arse! ;-) Try a pair of grey sweat pants, you know, the ones all the fatties on Jeremy Kyle wear. Not flattering but forgiving for the fuller figure!

How very dare you! I have a job. People with jobs can't wear those things can they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.