RIP Graham Taylor

RIP

Great club manager and his England doc will stay with me.

Sad news. As easy as it was to slate him while England boss, he seemed a nice bloke and did great things at Watford and Villa. Saw him just off Wembley way when we won the cup in 2011, he took time to smile for the camera for those who noticed him, didn't have to do that as he was working for radio 5 at the time.

Oh that is sad news,he took a lot of stick as England boss,but did no worse than any others in my lifetime RIP Graham

I dont know, he failed to get us to USA 94, just about every other joker at least got us to the world cup. No disrespect to him but he played Curle and Pallister as full backs and then wondered where it all went wrong, he wasnt up to the job, seemed like a gent and a nice bloke though.

I dont know, he failed to get us to USA 94, just about every other joker at least got us to the world cup. No disrespect to him but he played Curle and Pallister as full backs and then wondered where it all went wrong, he wasnt up to the job, seemed like a gent and a nice bloke though.

94 was a disaster,but the point I was trying to make was he has done no worse than any other,in other words won nothing

Sad news. Seemed like a decent man and I always liked to listen to him on the radio or TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.