Rishi Sunak

“PM Pep, are you happy with the performance of Secretary of Energy, Ed Miliband?”
“I’m so so happy. He is so good. So so good. The way he control the narrative. He finds the pockets where the policy is not there and then… *ah*. You ask me, he is not so good in this or that, but no he has no weakness. Except the bacon, but we know this and we work with him to find the places where there’s no bacon.”
Very good. Nice bacon reference.

How do you know?

Because I’m not a moron. Unless you think folk come to the UK for our enviable beaches, endless sunshine, and to have a week of pub crawls around spoons in between feasting in Greggs?

I asked two of my Peru colleagues who recently came to UK on holiday why they came, 1 was to see the sights, the royal family and watch Liverpool play and the other was to visit sights and see the royal family. So in my sample size 100% came to see the royal family, of course - and perhaps far more concerning - is my other finding from this survey was half of people come to UK to see the dippers play - statistically my findings do come with a margin of error of 99.9769%

Because I’m not a moron. Unless you think folk come to the UK for our enviable beaches, endless sunshine, and to have a week of pub crawls around spoons in between feasting in Greggs?

I asked two of my Peru colleagues who recently came to UK on holiday why they came, 1 was to see the sights, the royal family and watch Liverpool play and the other was to visit sights and see the royal family. So in my sample size 100% came to see the royal family, of course - and perhaps far more concerning - is my other finding from this survey was half of people come to UK to see the dippers play - statistically my findings do come with a margin of error of 99.9769%

How do they see the Royal Family? Are they on display? Is King Charles suspended in a glass box ala David Blaine while receiving treatment?

Haha! Course people are flocking to the U.K. to see the royal family!!
If they lived on a council estate they would have been mainstays on Jeremy Kyle!
The buildings might be impressive and worth a photo or two but the people residing inside not so much these days.

Haha! Course people are flocking to the U.K. to see the royal family!!
If they lived on a council estate they would have been mainstays on Jeremy Kyle!
The buildings might be impressive and worth a photo or two but the people residing inside not so much these days.
Only church events bring people over specifically for the royals.

Weddings, deaths, coronations etc.

Trooping of the colour might bring a few extra too.

The rest are looking at the historical side, for which the current version aren’t that important.

Only church events bring people over specifically for the royals.

Weddings, deaths, coronations etc.

Trooping of the colour might bring a few extra too.

The rest are looking at the historical side, for which the current version aren’t that important.
Meh! Give me a long weekend in Ibiza any day.. :-)

Not a fan of history then, no wonder you're a city fan

See what I did there and no doubt I'll get accused of not being one.
History is great for learning from mistakes made in the past.
Judging by your worldview it’s not quite worked with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.