Rishi Sunak

If I was lucky I got half a crown off mine - this is why he is hanging on - needs to ensure the Sunak nest is well feathered

What on earth has this got to do with anything?

Does Sunak’s father-in-law have to run it by you first before he can decide what he does with his money?

Utterly irrelevant.

They’re going to do it, aren’t they? He’s going to get the boot before the election!

I don't think so as you would have to be thick as mince to take that job on. Hence lots of talk but no serious candidate is making any moves.

See what you’re saying but they clearly didn’t want him as leader and now whatever he tries to do doesn’t cut through.

I have no doubt that some will think it might be worth a try. As they stand, they are looking at a huge loss.

What on earth has this got to do with anything?

Does Sunak’s father-in-law have to run it by you first before he can decide what he does with his money?

Utterly irrelevant.

Can you point to where anyone says NR Narayana Murthy can't do what he wants with his money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.