Rival Fans

Newcastle pals all congratulated us
Sunderland fans the same
My dad who is a rag supporter even congratulated us, and my girlfriend who also supports United watched it with me and was the first to say well done!! She even came to the parade!!!

Had feck all off a Forest Fan I know, a few scousers have also gone AWOL and oddly enough Latics (Oldham) fans I know haven't said a word either way.

Bollocks to them all I say. We deserve it and hopefully winning this Champions League is the first of many.

Wait what your gf is a rag ??!!!!

Still on holiday in Cala bona, been wearing my City tops with pride & they’ve definitely been a conversation piece! Only had one snide comment from a Scouser as I walked by a shop, him…“ahh City, bet you’re loving it aren’t yer”
Me….”yep what a time to be alive”
Him…”you do know Pep is on £22M a year”
Me…”yeah that’s all we’re declaring, the rest of it is in brown bags, and he’s worth every penny”
His jaw lowered & he couldn’t find the words, I just strutted on my merry way

"CHEATS"
"Yeah but the 115 charges"

Thats how they're taking it.. Up the fkin arse.

Cry arse rivals fans. Im loving it, especially that they think we've cheated... So much, too much pain for them.

And then one day they will be tolod City are just getting a fine... Then they will stop watchi9ng football from what I have been reading. Lovely.
Only 115 I've had one tell me its 128....oh and no praise/congrats

My united-supporting brother and nephews, absolute silence. My liverpool-supporting friends, absolute silence. My Fulham, Leeds, Coventry, Portsmouth and Stoke supporting friends, to a man, offered congratulations. The media are not reading the room.

It does show how out of touch the press/media are with other fans. All their eggs in the dippers/rag basket

The last time I saw a United shirt was F.A. Cup Final morning, I think they've gone into hibernation since then.

I saw one in Bury yesterday in hat and shirt, it took a lot of strength not to point and laugh at him. I was in full view of professional colleagues I'd just had a meeting with so refrained.

My united-supporting brother and nephews, absolute silence. My liverpool-supporting friends, absolute silence. My Fulham, Leeds, Coventry, Portsmouth and Stoke supporting friends, to a man, offered congratulations. The media are not reading the room.
Red Scouse neighbour one side and blue Scouse the other. Red one is building the adjoining fence higher but it !at not be related to our victory. Blue one has sent text to congratulate just after the game.Two long standing mates - one supports the dark side and the other Cardiff City. Both sent congratulatory texts straight after the game. Most of my in laws are Blue - so lots of celebrating. Lots of bile on FB. Extraordinary statements from lots of them - it's a great time to be a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.