Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne doesn't score many direct ones either, Yaya and Kolarov were always our men for that, so he'll get a chance with them I'd say.

Your post inspired me to check the numbers on this and the results are surprising. According to Transfermarket Yaya scored just 7 direct free kicks in his time at City, and 5 of them were in one season.

Kolarov has 9 but DeBruyne is just 1 behind Yaya with 6 so far.

I'd be very interested to see a front 3 of - Sterling Sane Mahrez.
That pace through the middle would be deadly, especially with KDB pinging through-balls. If players feel they have to double-mark Mahrez as previously stated, teams have the quickest player in the league gunning forward, which could be lethal.

Your post inspired me to check the numbers on this and the results are surprising. According to Transfermarket Yaya scored just 7 direct free kicks in his time at City, and 5 of them were in one season.

Kolarov has 9 but DeBruyne is just 1 behind Yaya with 6 so far.

Pjanic scores more than this per season so when we don't snap him up it'll add to the sadness.

iirc Dave took a fair few last season and has never scored one in his life so Mahrez should get ample opportunity to add that string to his bow.

Pjanic scores more than this per season so when we don't snap him up it'll add to the sadness.

iirc Dave took a fair few last season and has never scored one in his life so Mahrez should get ample opportunity to add that string to his bow.

I recall Silva scoring one for Spain? But now that you say it, i can't recall one in a City shirt.

I'd say Sané is itching to take some too so Mahrez will have a battle on his hands if he wants them.

Any songs for the lad yet??

His name is Riyad and he dances on the wing, just like....... (to the tune of Rio)

Apparantly he rejected offers from two other Premier League clubs to come to us...
(My guess is Chelsea and United).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.