Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
535016.gif
lol,that even looks like me on a rant!

Because he has vowed to down tools.

You think his price will go up as his contract depreciates and he's not playing?

Him and Kia have gone balls out.

Didnt he do that in the summer as well mate? I read he was released from international duty as a possible deal was in place on the last day of the summer transfer window but nothing happened....maybe this "new" transfer request" will be treated in the same way by his club....

Don't really see the point in this, plays in the same pos as Bernardo and Raheem.

I think the issue being that Sane is now out for the best part of 2 months and we don't want our season de-railing or being forced into a tactical switch. I like Bernardo, but he's not a natural wide player - probably more of a long term replacement for Spanish Dave, but will do a job out wide. Mahrez will hug the wing and play that position more effectively imo.
Also with Jesus and Sane both out at present, it makes sense to have back up in that position, otherwise we're threadbare if we get another long term injury to one of our attacking players.

Think Mahrez would be a good move. Proven at premier league level and technically a fantastic player. Think anything in excess of £60mil would be too much mind you, but can't help the current market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.