Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just switched Sky Go on at work to have a butchers myself. She's definitely put on a few pounds over the years but as a result her tits are huge. Definitely would!

Yep- she’s eaten a pie or 2- but I love that!!.. fuck I’ve just dribbled...

Neymar and PSG have completely distorted the market. Saying that given that we are technically spending our summer transfer budget early we could quite possibly acquire Mahrez and Fred now. Fred won’t arrive instantly though.

In the summer I think Danilio will ask to leave freeing up a spot and some income.
Disagree. Neymar is a genuine world star, and they paid his release clause- not a fee Barcelona accepted on. Its teams paying 90 million for players like Lukaku and Pogba which are inflating the market!

I just hope we havent gone in with the bids this late and its just a case of it only just being reported.

if we have left it this late, its extremely poor IMO, just like with sanchez. Find it amateur and Leicester have every right to demand a high price and tell us to go fish....

Be surprised if this gets done but i hope so. Depsite what some say, we certainly need another forward/winger

They're asking that money because the big boys are pumping silly sums on players. The money from the premier league has warped things and we all take the blame on that as we're all part of it. But then you have the state owned stuff going on like PSG, oil money like Chelsea and you that floods the market with cash. (I have no problem with it by the way, people should be able to spend what the hell they want).

If Liverpool pay £75m for a CB, when saints go to get a replacement they are going to find the price has gone up for them. That's just how it is, we're all part of it. But the more money that floods the market the worse it will get, no point in pretending that it's not going to have an effect.
And yet Spurs can get a 25 year old, Brazilian full international winger, from PSG, for £25M!!

We have to shit or get off the pot.

It's bad form to turn up 24 hours before the window, 'allegedly' establish the player wants to come, then haggle all through the day.

I can see a conclusion/deadline no later than Leicester kick-off tonight, surely?

Cheers Tolmie you have partly answered my next question to you in a previous post.

I guess what we don't really know is when we started negotiations with Sanchez previously and Mahrez now but if its as late as you indicate we might have shat too late when we were in for Sanchez last time round.

The blue moon is turning bright red where its visible.

How much did Everton pay Swansea for that Spurs flop again, Sigurdsson?

£45m?

When £55m is getting turned down then it’s fucked up in my opinion. They wanted less than that 5 months ago and his level is no different now. They will be crying when they are getting quoted £30m/40m for £15m players

You did as well. Nice one ;0)

Had a few run ins with him before,the rag tosser,I hear from a well respected poster on here,that he is a nice guy when you meet him,but he is so anti City it is pathetic,any negative spin he can cast,he does,I shouldn't bite,but you know what I'm like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.