Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What knowledge do I need to know for that comment? I read on here we were mad to turn down £50m, then £55m, that we should snap your hands off and now the sames being said about £60m. If the club turn it down it's because they think it's best for us, not because they are stupid or idiots or anything else.

He's your player and if you don't want to sell him that's fair enough and understandable, but then again you will be left with an unhappy unmotivated player.
If a player wants to leave then personally I would let him go and try to get decent wedge for him, but what's the point of keeping a player who asks to leave.
He's the icing on the cake for us and not a necessity so we df only need to pay crazy money, a compromise is the best for all parties.
By the way I think your posts have been balanced and pretty fair.

Sanchez didn't have 2.5 years on his contract left, there's the difference.

You seem to think that you're in the driving seat. If city walk away, what happens? Mahrez won't play to his full ability at your club as he doesn't want to be there.

Ooooh that's interesting. Hope the player going is Bravo - not because I don't like Bravo, but because it will piss Schmiechael even more haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.