Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt give a fuck how they got it.
Or how much they spend
Neither do I, but your fella seems to have an issue that their money comes from oil.... like it's a really awful thing to say, which it isn't because I don't give two shits what you spend on your team unless it's one of our players.

He was sent back with a hamstring injury, Celtic have since got Musonda from Chelsea

Good possibility then. Shouldn't be too difficult to get Celtic to terminate his loan. Think he'd be an attractive proposition for them also.

Live you've been crying everytime I mention something completely true about your club and not actually disrespected you in any way. But you just HAVE to take offence at everything.
Dont take offence some posters are like that on here we're not all like that , I fully understand where youre coming from and I agree with your take on this transfer , why should you sell for less than the club values him ? ffs the rags paid 60 m for DiMaria and 90m for Lukaku , I really rate Mahrez highly and would be a fantastic addition to our squad , good luck for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.