Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some alleged ITK much earlier in here I think (not sure) they said it was Diaz. Not seen the media name anyone. The MEN just says an 'unnamed' player and that we immediately said no for whoever it was and then walked. As this was on top of the £60 million we went to.

Tolmie seemed to think £70 m would have done it (that was yesterday before it fell apart) based on supposed discussions involving player and club.

However, the claims that surfaced afterwards were that it was way over that sum - and I would have thought we might have gone that far if it was just an extra £10 m.

The £95 m that we all (even the sensible Leicester fan on here yesterday) assumed was just an opening gambit was stated two days ago and we expected we could compromise somewhere in the middle. But it turned out to be their bottom line. And we were obviously never going to go near that.

Not seen Tolmie on here today to explain further assuming he knows what went down.

It wasn't Diaz

I actually hope we go back in for him after he did all he could to get here but I suppose that's down to what Pep wants.

Wouldn't swap Diaz for mahrez under any circumstances would deal at 60m for mahrez though

Diaz is the future will not be going anywhere soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.