Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we even want him?
I was one that wanted him this window but I wouldn't necessarily want him in the summer depending on who else became available.
He needs to grow up and get on with it, i detest players who down tools when they don't get their own way.
He'd probably do the same to us at some stage if we bought him.
I'd like to think City wouldn't treat a player in the same way Leicester have treated Mahrez.

I feel abit sorry for mahrez now, when it said it was off I thought ah well although I like the player. Seems like he really wanted this move to go up a level, I can’t see us going back for him in the summer personally.

I doubt Leicester didn't foresee this too. The greedy bastards practically destroyed a man's chance to fulfill his ambition. This is how they repay him for helping them get promotion and win the title. All because they think 50m is not good enough for someone they got for not even 1% of that.

Oh I don't think they'd give a shit if they rated him, I just think we might end up seeing better options in the summer. If Leon Bailey keeps up his best player in Germany form for another 5 months, I reckon we'd be all over him. If things go weird between Pep and Aguero again we might see someone like Griezmann targeted who can play up front as well..

I just think Mahrez was the only player who was good enough and available, and in the summer he won't be.
If he has a brain he'll go back and get a written agreement with them on a fee to leave in the summer and then get his head down and work for the rest of the season. If they've a brain between them they'll agree to it.

I think from the Pep interview the other day seemed to imply that it was a one off thing in which case we wont be after him in the summer. Except City will know the disharmony between a good player and club and it may be if fees for other targets are exhorbitant, which they will be, we might see them coming back with the same offer. Dont always agree but Neville said more fault lies with agent and the suggestion they insert a clause allowing top four club or buy out clause from both club and player would be sensible.

Well it’s started, all the press are currently going big time with their normal hate and ridicule of Mahrez. They’ll be like bees around the honey pot, until they feel that enough damage has been done to him.

In the statement from his advisers, they stated that Mahrez was suffering from depression, after the way his club have acted towards him over the last few windows.

Now if Riyad Mahrez is suffering from depression, which is quite probable. Then surely he should be given space and time to recover in privately, and should under no circumstances be hounded by the media!

Why have his club not come out asking for his and their privacy to be respected!
What are the players union doing to help and preserve his privacy!

Anyone who has suffered or are suffering from depression will know the situation that Riyad finds himself in, irrespective of how much money he has or the job he does. Depression hits hard, and at your most vulnerable times it can be debilitating.

What ever happens in the future will happen, but for now get well soon Riyad Mahrez. And to the media I say please give this guy time to get his head straight, leave him alone!

Well it’s started, all the press are currently going big time with their normal hate and ridicule of Mahrez. They’ll be like bees around the honey pot, until they feel that enough damage has been done to him.

In the statement from his advisers, they stated that Mahrez was suffering from depression, after the way his club have acted towards him over the last few windows.

Now if Riyad Mahrez is suffering from depression, which is quite probable. Then surely he should be given space and time to recover in privately, and should under no circumstances be hounded by the media!

Why have his club not come out asking for his and their privacy to be respected!
What are the players union doing to help and preserve his privacy!

Anyone who has suffered or are suffering from depression will know the situation that Riyad finds himself in, irrespective of how much money he has or the job he does. Depression hits hard, and at your most vulnerable times it can be debilitating.

What ever happens in the future will happen, but for now get well soon Riyad Mahrez. And to the media I say please give this guy time to get his head straight, leave him alone!
Not a chance the media will leave him alone. The media, as everybody is only too well aware, will ruin anybody's life to sell a few more copies of their morning bog rolls. Filth the media, nothing less.

In my view, the decision to reject our offer for Mahrez was a poor one. £65million was in no means an insult. In my opinion, it was a fair price. I hope Mahrez continues to remain away from his club as it would be interesting to see how it all plays out. If I was Tixi, I'd be low balling them in the summer.

[QUOTE="Mid Wales blue, post: 10781341, member: 78251

Now if Riyad Mahrez is suffering from depression, which is quite probable.
I in no way am a doctor depression as you stated is a very serious illness which should not be taken lightly, however I tend to think it's more disappointment that Leicester didn't honour there word to let him go should someone come in for him also the fact he wanted to play for pep in our wonderful team.

All these people saying he should get his head down until the end of the season and give his all make me laugh,what's to stop Leicester then saying wow he's been fantastic let's add another 25 million on because if the reports are true that he'd be allowed to leave if a decent offer came in for him was obviously bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.