Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the 5 players across the front 3 I'd expect all 5 to get 30 plus. If they all got equal it would be 36 each but there is Bernardo who'll play there as well as centrally sometimes ( I think he will anyway)
Plus players will be tired from the World Cup so there will probably be greater need to rotate.

I disagree. In my mind, they are all squad players from which Pep decides the best 11 on a game by game basis

Pretty much this. You'd have a case of starting(or trying to)the same eleven if we played the same team every week but the premier league is a mixed bag. Our team is the squad that train together all week.

Seen a fair few saying he has pace, I really wouldn't describe him as a pacy player. He's not slow, but he doesn't rely on pace to do what he does. He glides across the ground, it's his touch and movement that tends to stop others in their tracks and lets him then get away from them. He's a bums off seats player, nobody like him in this league IMO who uses ball skills like he does to trick players.

Sad to see him go, football will be a bit less exciting without his talent on the pitch. At least he's going to the best team in the country under a great manager and I'm happy he's progressed so far. £450k.... incredible.

I doubt we will hear anything soon as I assume he is away on international duty with Algeria.

Mahrez
De Bruyne
D Silva
B Silva
Sane
Sterling
Aguero
Jesus
Fernandinho
Jorginho
Gundogan
Foden
Diaz

That’s our midfield and forward options for next season....WOW!!! World class and strength in depth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.