Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree personally, he's not downed tools this year despite a transfer request in the summer and would just like to try his hand at a team consistently challenging for honours. He's perfectly happy here by all accounts, would just like to win more stuff.
All good players have ambitions to win silverware but whenever I've seen Leicester play he doesn't seem to have the same desire. It's as if he's decided he's too good for you. You can keep him there for me mate.

John Percy of the Telegraph knows his onions on us, and he's saying it would have to be north of £90m for us to consider it at this stage.

Granted.

But if he really knew his onions then he would have broken the story on it in the first place.

Mahrez has downed tools since we made our move yesterday.

Percy, like most, is playing catch-up and now doing Leicester's bidding, so to speak, simply in terms of the narrative Leicester want out there to maximise a possible price.

Well, rightly so.
The guy won PFA player of the year and was the major/main reason an average yoyo club won the most competitive league championship title on the planet against all odds

If I was him, I'd be more billy big spuds than he seems.
Yes, but since Leicester won the league he's not been as good a player IMO.

This doesn't make sense because Mahrez plays almost exclusively RW or SS, and we need a LW, based on that I don't buy these rumours. If we want a Leicester player then Demerai Gray makes the most sense, he's a LW.

So if we pulled off Mahrez, that should mean we'd only need to sign Fred and maybe an LB in the summer, maybe just Fred. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.