Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be unhappy if we stop him going to Saudi Arabia to earn life changing money for his entire family.
This narrative does make me laugh. As if the ridiculous money he is on now is somehow deemed as insufficient. Mahrez is reportedly earning £160,000 a week (not to mention bonuses, boot deals, advertising deals etc). I’m sure he and his family will just about manage to scrape by

The suggestions of players who could replace mahrez continue to show how under rated he still is. Ward prowse, olise, felix and Harvey Barnes are no where near his level. People will miss him when mahrez is gone. Top top player
Just because posters aren’t creative doesn’t mean there aren’t smart and creative alternatives out there.

Corrected but still a fantastic deal.
Not as convinced. If we were the buyer would think £30m is huge price for 32 year old but having watched him he easily plays another 3 years at the top possibly up to 5. Don’t think we are desperate for £30m so it would be a no from me without knowing who we would have lined up as a replacement. Think this will be down to player preference but he could wait a couple of years and still pick up big money in my opinion as the Saudi league is not going away any time soon.

The suggestions of players who could replace mahrez continue to show how under rated he still is. Ward prowse, olise, felix and Harvey Barnes are no where near his level. People will miss him when mahrez is gone. Top top player
I agree and although more expensive we should be aiming for players such Wirtz and/or kvaratskhelia. It will be a lot harder to get either but that is the level we need to replace

I agree and although more expensive we should be aiming for players such Wirtz and/or kvaratskhelia. It will be a lot harder to get either but that is the level we need to replace

we have the cash though mate for the likes of Wirtz? KDB injured for the start of the season as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.