Road Wars/Street Wars

brooklandsblue

Or scum on the run as I like to call it. Got to admit I really like these shows, not just to see chav scum get served steaming plates of rough justice but also for the narrator, think the guy is called Lee Boardman from Manchester 'the lad gives it legs'

They never get "justice" though. You see some prick without a licence nearly kill someone in a stolen car and when they get caught, they get banned from driving...???

Ronnie the Rep said:
Good morning. Not at work yet then?

I have been working since 6am this morning Sir, no that it matters particularly. Although your growing obsession about my career does seem to be reaching fever pitch!

stony said:
They never get "justice" though. You see some prick without a licence nearly kill someone in a stolen car and when they get caught, they get banned from driving...???

This^

People complain about the coppers not doing their job, yet when they do arrest these twats the courts let them off far too lightly. I mean, what's the fucking point of 'punishing' someone who has ben caught driving without a license/tax/insurance by banning them from driving for a further period of time. Like they're gonna give a fook.

brooklandsblue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

I have been working since 6am this morning Sir, no that it matters particularly. Although your growing obsession about my career does seem to be reaching fever pitch!

Intriguing question: Do you work from home or did you stay 'overnight' in your 'executive office'??

Genuine question...

Bigga said:
brooklandsblue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Intriguing question: Do you work from home or did you stay 'overnight' in your 'executive office'??

Genuine question...

Sometimes I'll be office based other times I will work remotely from home or a Boutique Hotel and Spa.

I have been working since 6am this morning Sir, no that it matters particularly. Although your growing obsession about my career does seem to be reaching fever pitch![/quote]

Genuine question...[/quote]

Sometimes I'll be office based other times I will work remotely from home or a Boutique Hotel and Spa.[/quote]

so what do you actually do? genuine question

im torn here, i really like it, but dont want to agree with him! can someone make a new thread?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.