Rob Green?

Steve68

Yes, I know he's not great but he's available on a free because another 5 games gets him a contract extension. I'd take him as an HG player to replace Wright or Cabs. Replace Cabs and we have another squad slot for a foreign player.

Not sure if serious, the guys an accident waiting to happen every time I see him in a match he always makes at least one unforced error, it's a no from me.

Long story short, I shit myself whenever I see our current back up in the starting lineup.

Fair dos, not completely enamoured with willy myself but at least he has the excuse of only playing 4/6 games a season, rob plays every game and still looks shit.

Fair dos, not completely enamoured with willy myself but at least he had the excuse of only playing 4/6 games a season, rob plays every game and still looks shit.

He'd look less shit if he only had to play 4-6 games a season.

But then I suppose that him taking up a HG spot might actually not be a plus as it would give us an excuse to go buy another Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.