Robbie!!!

Stevies Bald Head!

this guy is a legend full stop. i know he hasnt been performing that well recently but i am going to stick my head out and say this guy if we go the whole way, will do something very very special in the Final!!!

he's a big game player and thrives in great atmospheres..... Get of his fuking back

ctid

Stevies Bald Head! said:
this guy is a legend full stop. i know he hasnt been performing that well recently but i am going to stick my head out and say this guy if we go the whole way, will do something very very special in the Final!!!

he's a big game player and thrives in great atmospheres..... Get of his fuking back

ctid
fuck me another one

u2fme2 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

ctid
fuck me another one

another what??

u2fme2 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

ctid
fuck me another one

THIS

I agree entirley.

Robbie gets far too much stick - I have said a few times on other threads, this guy is genius and will pull us through.

No-one can expect him to be OUT OF THIS WORLD every minute of every game, teams come (especially to COMS) and try and mark him out forcing him to drop deep to pick up the ball.

Robinho is world class and come the final of the UEFA cup, just like away at Rovers, the blue army will be screaming "WE'VE GOT ROBINHO"! He can and will make a difference and in the big games is where he will make his mark.

Robbo. said:
u2fme2 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

ctid
fuck me another one

THIS

Excuse me i now there have been a hell of a lot of threads about but again i feel the need to re iterate the point. after listning to that dogging brum sideways cock collymore yet agin take a dig at him singling him out as if he some shit export. and yet again the newspapers are plastered with shit about him doing drugs according to PELE, no pele jog on your almost dead! i fear that the press are influencing peoples opinions of this class player here on blue moon. ctid

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Robbo. said:
u2fme2 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

ctid
fuck me another one

THIS

Excuse me i now there have been a hell of a lot of threads about but again i feel the need to re iterate the point. after listning to that dogging brum sideways cock collymore yet agin take a dig at him singling him out as if he some shit export. and yet again the newspapers are plastered with shit about him doing drugs according to PELE, no pele jog on your almost dead! i fear that the press are influencing peoples opinions of this class player here on blue moon. ctid

Already been said mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.