Robert Lewandowski

I posted on here that I picture him going to PSG next season to replace Mbappe and now I see Le 10 Sport has reported that he is top of the list

If we signed Lewandowski, we would have missed out on Haaland, who on here would take that?
I don't think anyone wants Lewandowski over Haaland. But there is a good possibility that Haaland will go to another club, and in that case, Lewandowski would be perfect for us.

1. He would score for fun for the next 2-3 years.
2. He is old enough that Delap's progression would not be cut.

I don't think anyone wants Lewandowski over Haaland. But there is a good possibility that Haaland will go to another club, and in that case, Lewandowski would be perfect for us.

1. He would score for fun for the next 2-3 years.
2. He is old enough that Delap's progression would not be cut.
Delap development wouldn't be cut for sure. How much would he learn from him... Same with Jesus... Dont forget he's still learning

If we signed Lewandowski, we would have missed out on Haaland, who on here would take that?
Thats literally the only thing not making me want Lewa here at the moment , though I appreciate him and think he's amazing.
But if Haaland turns us down , Lew could be an option and a better one that Ronaldo would have been this summer.

Delap development wouldn't be cut for sure. How much would he learn from him... Same with Jesus... Dont forget he's still learning
Very true, if anything we need two strikers in the next windows, especially if we lose Sterling and if Jesus is going to stay playing wide.

Haaland No1 and a back up, if that is Delap brilliant BUT he has to stay fit and show he is good enough.

Just scored a goal with his arm that ended up disallowed, lol. Funny seeing a guy experienced like him celebrating it like nothing happened in the age of VAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.