Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

A reminder that Zenit are in Glasgow and face their first competitve game in a couple of months this evening at Celtic in the Europa League.

It kicks off at 8.05 pm, I believe, meaning that it will end around one Moscow time. As I get up at six for work, I don't think I can be bothered to stay up for it, but good luck to him, anyway.

He’s one handsome bastard. Fucking love him. Don’t care how muh we win from now on - no manager could match or surpasse the unalloyed love I have and will always have for Roberto.He was the utter bollocks. Ruthless. Winner. And had someone warm up his jumper at end of every training session with a hairdryer.

He’s one handsome bastard. Fucking love him. Don’t care how muh we win from now on - no manager could match or surpasse the unalloyed love I have and will always have for Roberto.He was the utter bollocks. Ruthless. Winner. And had someone warm up his jumper at end of every training session with a hairdryer.
He is the reason I wear a V neck jumper with a shirt

Bobby will always, always have a special place in my heart. He is -and always will be- an important part of our history. Not only that, but he REALLY got up the nose of the Pisscan. For that alone he should be held with the deepest affection.

Mancini I agree with. Tactically astute. Pellegrini was poor in my opinion given the players and resources. And yes i know we won the league and got to the champions league semi.
I think it just goes to show how poorly the club is rated outside by the footballing world.

I have said this before, but just wait until the awards are coming out at the end of the year and I will be shocked if City have more players in the team of the year than united-Spurs and Liverpool

A mate of mine was in the Ireland squad for italia 90. He was a non playing sub in quarter final against Italy, so was Bobby.

After the game, John went to swap a shirt with any of the ltatian subs and got Bob's. He also gave him his socks and shorts.

HahHa

He won't sleep tonight after watching his team play the worst toe curling drivel in the history of the EC, Don't think they have strung 2 consequetive passes together all night ....! Terrible waste of 90 mins of my life.... :-(

He won't sleep tonight after watching his team play the worst toe curling drivel in the history of the EC, Don't think they have strung 2 consequetive passes together all night ....! Terrible waste of 90 mins of my life.... :-(
They were awful. Never have known it was a Roberto Mancini team. Luckily for them Celtic were nearly as bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.