Roberto Mancini

Lordeffingham

I've posted several times in high praise for this guy and don't want to go over all the old ground again, but I think events over the past six weeks have shown several things which might give people some understanding of the fact he isn't just a good manager and tactician, but someone capable of putting even Fergie and Mourinho in the shade.

Not wanting to get too carried away by this years performances alone, but the way he has handled himself with regards to the footballing Judas as well as the backbiting twat Hughes whilst producing the most positive start City can ever have made to a season since our birth, has been quite remarkable.

Can any one of our fans, and there must be some, who still hanker on to feelings that Hughes was the right manager to take us forward, and should not have been replaced, now accept, that no matter how long Hughes had been given, even ten yeras, and with incredible amounts of money at his disposal, he would simply have never been capable of putting together a team capable of producing that which Roberto has done in his similarly short period in charge?

Less than 12 months ago, we were all being told by every footbal fan and pundit in the country, that we were a one man team and that if Tevez left we would would dissintegrate, and yet within 9 months of that, we look 3 times as good as we did back then, and not a single one of those ridiculing us last year, would now dare to suggest anything but that Tevez's inclussion in our current team would actually weaken us as a team.

Considering all the adverse publicity, Cook, Tevez, Bellamy, Adebayor, Balo etc, this catterpillar of a Club has now changed from the negative, over defensive and boring team of mercenaries into the truly beautiful and dazzling butterfly we see today, there will always still be occasional setbacks, as is football, but the good times we once dreamed of, can now realisticly become
the most incredible ones Blues of any age can remember.

The Future's Bright, The Future's BLUE.

i dont think anyone had a problem with hughes going it was the way he went. over the last few months/ weeks he has shown himself for the **** he is.

mancini is a class apart!

mancini oooooh he comes from italy, to manage man city!!!!

I have been a City fan since I was 8 years old. I am now 60 years old. Finance apart Roberto Mancini is the greatest thing to happen at this club. He is the one. The DaVinci the Ali the Brando the Pele ------the best,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.