Roberto Mancini

When he went face to face with Fergie on the touchline, you just knew Mancini didn't give a fuck. He also recognised that we needed RVP after winning the league, if the board had backed him i am absolutely certain we would have done it back to back.
100%. Shameful the way the club hung him out to dry because he ruffled a few feathers.

When he went face to face with Fergie on the touchline, you just knew Mancini didn't give a fuck. He also recognised that we needed RVP after winning the league, if the board had backed him i am absolutely certain we would have done it back to back.
I also believe landing him and De Rossi (as requested) would have hugely helped with our shift to 3 at the back in the Champions League.

Atleast Roberto was rewarded with Rodwell and Sinclair for his troubles............

I also believe landing him and De Rossi (as requested) would have hugely helped with our shift to 3 at the back in the Champions League.

Atleast Roberto was rewarded with Rodwell and Sinclair for his troubles............
Christ, i had forgotten about those two. As much as (it seems) a lot of players hated him, Bobby knew what he wanted and what he needed to be successful, but the club wanted to do it another way. It's worked out for both parties eventually tbf.

Christ, i had forgotten about those two. As much as (it seems) a lot of players hated him, Bobby knew what he wanted and what he needed to be successful, but the club wanted to do it another way. It's worked out for both parties eventually tbf.
I think, with FFPR coming in, the club’s hands were tied as to how much we could spend in the summer of 2012.

Having said that, Rodwell and Sinclair were beyond shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.