robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
carlos92 said:
Yep that is the case. The best they can hope for is the price we paid for Nasri last season.

they'd make more with him guaranteeing CL football than selling him and losing out to Spurs and Chelsea and failing to qualify, which would be almost inevitable the way Chelsea are going.

They will have to use the cash to do that to buy the players Arse need. They are not short, but it is Arsene Wenger's pride that is making them stand still. They have already bought another left footed striker in Podolski, so they must of had an inclining that RvP will not be extending his contract.

he'll go, and they're losing their grip on top 4.

In addition, they have a stadium to pay for.

If any other manager went seven years without winning something at a top four club then they would be sacked. Why should Arsene Wenger be any different?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
C_T_I_D said:
In addition, they have a stadium to pay for.

If any other manager went seven years without winning something at a top four club then they would be sacked. Why should Arsene Wenger be any different?

because he delivers what the board want.

Yep, Consistently in the top 4, good CL campaigns, profit on sales of players and high season ticket prices = lots of dosh = board happy

SPIDERBOY said:
think walcott only has 12 months left as well....they could end up losing a few.

Apparently Liverpool and Chelsea are interested.

I think it's really unprofessional not to monitor the contract circumstances of their players or negotiate renewal prior to them only having 12 months remaining.

It has led to them losing Nasri and will also lead them losing Robin Van Persie and Theo Walcott aswell probably. These are key players and they are allowing them to leave for a significantly reduced fee purely because clubs are aware of the contractual circumstances surrounding the player.

If I was an Arsenal fan I would be tearing my hair out given how much is spent on a season ticket at The Emirates and all the best players choosing to abandon what is seemingly a sinking ship. Where is the ambition of the club? The players that they have signed are hardly world class!

C_T_I_D said:
SPIDERBOY said:
think walcott only has 12 months left as well....they could end up losing a few.

Apparently Liverpool and Chelsea are interested.

I think it's really unprofessional not to monitor the contract circumstances of their players or negotiate renewal prior to them only having 12 months remaining.

It has led to them losing Nasri and will also lead them losing Robin Van Persie and Theo Walcott aswell probably. These are key players and they are allowing them to leave for a significantly reduced fee purely because clubs are aware of the contractual circumstances surrounding the player.

If I was an Arsenal fan I would be tearing my hair out given how much is spent on a season ticket at The Emirates and all the best players choosing to abandon what is seemingly a sinking ship. Where is the ambition of the club? The players that they have signed are hardly world class!

have a look on goonersworld,mate,they are not fookin happy,one bit.

allan harper said:
92 chances he created last season, I'm looking forward to seeing him and Aguero rip up the scoring records this season.

Fair point but i think you have said it at least 92 times now.

I'd be really surprised if theo didn't resign, if he gets sold/wants to leave I just wouldn't know what to think of them anymore.. he's been with them since he was 16 I think, would be pretty crazy if he was sold to lfc/cfc

80s Shorts said:
allan harper said:
92 chances he created last season, I'm looking forward to seeing him and Aguero rip up the scoring records this season.

Fair point but i think you have said it at least 92 times now.

I did say I was gonna say it everyday until he signed. Tbh I'm getting bored of saying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.