robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
citytill1die84 said:
dctid said:
Every chance and probably the most likely destination

Wonder if that the reason why we have publicaly stated today that Dzeko is going no where because we have picked up on the fact he aint coming

Ferguison is going to go balls out to win the Prem next season and an RVP / Rooney combo is likely to give them more goals than last season

I agree with Stony not a fucking chance he's going the Rags. No quotes or fuck all in the Mirror story they've not even mentioned who told them. It's just pure made up bullshit like it was with Silva,Yaya,Nasri,Aguero,Balotelli in fact every fucking player we try to sign.

Well lets hope you aqre right and we dont get a last minute change ala Hazard - because we will be left with one pissed off player is Dzeko

Fergie ruled the rags out of Nasri last year saying his head had been turned - they will put 15 - 20 million the table and it wont be to far from where we are the have the wage with Berbaflop in his way out - that Chiqorita or whatever only played a bit part season - Welbeck is only a young kid and they want to win the title back

They spent 50 - 70 million last summer on transfers they aint spent anywhere near that yet

So why is there not a fookin chance they wont sign him even a cursiory look would indicate he could

They've spend 17m on Kagawa and 5 on the kid from Crewe there gunna break the bank for Moura so the wont waste millions on a 29 year old RVP because they haven't got it. RVP will follow Vieira,Clichy and Nasri to us he'll be on more money have more chance of success which he has stated he wants.

Where has it come from that the Rags want RVP? Fergie has never said it (like he did Nasri) it's come from the papers and it's only been in the past few weeks. Duncan Castles stated RVP agreed City move 3 month ago. RVP could of denied it back then but he hasn't for me City have been involved way to long to miss out. Can't see the Rags paying out 60m in wages and transfer fees for a 29 year old.

dctid said:
They spent 50 - 70 million last summer on transfers they aint spent anywhere near that yet

You have to remember that they won the league and got to the finals of the Champions League the year before that, so had a lot more money to spend. I suppose there's a chance they could sign him, but with pretty much every decent player we've bought since the takeover has been linked to the rags at the same time, and it always seems like the rags are their favoured choice, until they come here and usually rubbish the rumours.

dctid said:
LoveCity said:
The Independent reckons we're his third choice behind Juventus (#1) and the rags (#2). The media never do learn do they, they do this with the rags and our targets every year and we always get the player (if we really want him).

I think that there is a reasonable possability that thus would be true - if he goes to Juve or Rags then he will be prettty much nailed on starter and a good chance of winning stuff - he cones to City and he will be rotated

He probably won't be too bothered by rotation. At going on 29, he'll be more interested in silverware and a rather large salary.

citytill1die84 said:
They've spend 17m on Kagawa and 5 on the kid from Crewe there gunna break the bank for Moura so the wont waste millions on a 29 year old RVP because they haven't got it. RVP will follow Vieira,Clichy and Nasri to us he'll be on more money have more chance of success which he has stated he wants.

Where has it come from that the Rags want RVP? Fergie has never said it (like he did Nasri) it's come from the papers and it's only been in the past few weeks. Duncan Castles stated RVP agreed City move 3 month ago. RVP could of denied it back then but he hasn't for me City have been involved way to long to miss out. Can't see the Rags paying out 60m in wages and transfer fees for a 29 year old.

That won't be an indicator of whether we will definitely get him or not. Like what Hazard did, players don't care how much time and investment we've spent in trying to convince them to join us, they go by what their agents states..very few, I think it was Silva, Nasri(?) and some youngsters who stated they became convinced of our ambitions due to the dedicated attention the club gave them,sometimes going back years

citytill1die84 said:
dctid said:
citytill1die84 said:
I agree with Stony not a fucking chance he's going the Rags. No quotes or fuck all in the Mirror story they've not even mentioned who told them. It's just pure made up bullshit like it was with Silva,Yaya,Nasri,Aguero,Balotelli in fact every fucking player we try to sign.
Well lets hope you aqre right and we dont get a last minute change ala Hazard - because we will be left with one pissed off player is Dzeko

Fergie ruled the rags out of Nasri last year saying his head had been turned - they will put 15 - 20 million the table and it wont be to far from where we are the have the wage with Berbaflop in his way out - that Chiqorita or whatever only played a bit part season - Welbeck is only a young kid and they want to win the title back

So why is there not a fookin chance they wont sign him even a cursiory look would indicate he could

Where has it come from that City want RVP? Is Duncan Castles your source?

Utd need RVP a lot more than City need him so if you ask me which move is more likely I'd say Utd. But don't discount him staying at Arsenal. Will cost them a lot more than £20m if they finish outside the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.