Robinho, and the top 4!

Lomas has a lob on

Not heard anything about Robinho lately, which is probably a good thing, I just wondered if we manage to get 4th, do you think we'll hear Robinho declaring his un dying love for City all over again, or do you think his bridge has been well and truly burnt? I can see him suddenly wanting a bit of the action.

robinho had no interest in helping us get into the champions league, so why should he play for us in it. for me, robinho has made his bed, and we should make him fucking lie in it

supercity36 said:
robinho had no interest in helping us get into the champions league, so why should he play for us in it. for me, robinho has made his bed, and we should make him fucking lie in it

...and a bed o' f***in' nails to boot.

F*ck him, Hopefully the club will screw him over 10 fold if he comes back, let him well and truly rot in the depths of the reserves.

let him rot in the reserves!
unless someone is stupid enough to pay a decent fee for him

I hope they tell him to fook off. Really can't stand the little prick now. He is great on his day, just too many other problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.