robinho-this is your chance

mcfcjosh

i have a real feeling that he will make himself a hero forever tonight scoring in the last minute, it happened in my dream last night and i just keep seeing it again and again in my mind, this really is his chance to show what he can do and be loved for ever

mcfcjosh said:
i have a real feeling that he will make himself a hero forever tonight scoring in the last minute, it happened in my dream last night and i just keep seeing it again and again in my mind, this really is his chance to show what he can do and be loved for ever

Yeah but we were 4 nil down at the time, lol

:-)

I been thinking that for quite a few games recently but yes.... this of all nights is the night to show us he really is a top player. Here's the negative point though......don't you think Martin Jol will have recognsied this and will surely double up on him ?.

eshiers1 said:
in my dream last night my car was towed!

yours seems more apt to the situaion...and is one i would like to see happen...

:D
haha yours sounds more likely i think ;)

One positive about tonight is the lad who had Rob in his back pocket the first game is out with an injury. Whether it be Petrov or Rob down the left, we need to look to exploit this where we couldnt in the first leg.

nah i am agood driver...dont park illgally...usually!

however...in response to your original post...i agree...i think he will bag at least one today...and i can see him running the show

i had a horrible dream that we bossed it from the off,

there keeper had a screamer and stopped everything we threw
at him.

Shaunie gets a goal in the 80th minute and we throw the kitchen sink
at them but don't get that all important 2nd goal and get knocked out.

Woke up so depressed it was unbelievable.
Hope i wake up a little happier tommorow.

He just needs a goal and he'll be back. I think if he gets one tonight early on he'll go on and score at least one more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.