Robinho

dannybcity said:
Mikey77 said:
out of all the players we are linked with and possibly buying i would rather have a fit and on form Robinho playing in sky blue than anyone else. Forget the past and bring him back

Of course a fit and in form would be awesome, but lets not forget that a good mental attitude is as much a part of a players attributes as a sweet left foot or an eye for goal.

Of course your right but there is just something about robbie, we missed that creativity 2nd half of last season

Lets be fair, we all had a wee cream in the pants at the thought of Kaka joining last year (and maybe this year) - but Dobinho is possibly a better player and already plays for us, if he could just stop talking crap in the press and put in a decent shift on the field for us, I'd be tempted for a wee cream myself. But I'd need to see it with my own eyes first...

i hope robbi comes back and does the business!! still world class and still a city player.

I think the fact that there doesnt appear to be many clubs knocking on our door trying to take him off our hands says everything, talented he maybe but i hope we would have learnt our lesson with him

Uwe Already said:
Lets be fair, we all had a wee cream in the pants at the thought of Kaka joining last year (and maybe this year) - but Dobinho is possibly a better player and already plays for us, if he could just stop talking crap in the press and put in a decent shift on the field for us, I'd be tempted for a wee cream myself. But I'd need to see it with my own eyes first...
Why's it always about putting in a decent shift? I'd rather him not track back and score.

On his day the lad is world class, I think it would be a good solid test of Mancini's managerial abilitys if he takes him back on and attempts to get the best out of him.

A Robinho of the first half and end of the 2008/09 season is a great player to have in our squad.

10.Goater_Legend said:
On his day the lad is world class, I think it would be a good solid test of Mancini's managerial abilitys if he takes him back on and attempts to get the best out of him.

A Robinho of the first half and end of the 2008/09 season is a great player to have in our squad.
i think if we gave robbi a roaming role like he seems to have for brazil we would see a different player.he seems to struggle when cast out on the left wing.

richards30 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

i think if we gave robbi a roaming role like he seems to have for brazil we would see a different player.he seems to struggle when cast out on the left wing.
If we stick him behind Ade and Tevez, I rekon we're looking at one of the best playmakers in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.