ROBINHO!

I know Spurs supporters aren't the most popular bunch on this board right now; but I've always had a soft spot for City and I just wanted to pass on a congratulations with your capture of Robinho. Good luck this season - I hope we can give you guys a run for your money!!

Coys1882 said:
I know Spurs supporters aren't the most popular bunch on this board right now; but I've always had a soft spot for City and I just wanted to pass on a congratulations with your capture of Robinho. Good luck this season - I hope we can give you guys a run for your money!!

Cheers mate, you should have held out though, made them squirm. Corluka will be a great signing for you.

Coys1882 said:

No feckin chance mate.

im not just saying this because we've got him, but if someone would of said to me which player would you prefer berbatov or robinho at the begining of the day i would ahve chosen robinho straight away and heres why berbatov is a talented player but hes sulky and plays for himself. where as what ive seen from robinho he seems a happy chappy as well as a class act, can score as well as create. cant wait to see him in a city shirt now!

Coys1882 said:

Cheers, hope you can't ;-) Do hope Charlie does well there, very likeable bloke & potentially top player in the right formation.

If only you could've stood up to those bastards. I hope we don't start behaving the same way because we've got money (unless we're dealing with them!)

I'll probably get chinned for bumping this up! but sod it, loved reading this when i was on holiday.

Was the first time i've ever wished i was at home watching SSN, when i've been on holiday.

Sad or what? :)

Quality thread. What a day that was, fantastic and we probably won't have a transfer deadline day as exciting for a very long time if at all

Great day.

And it needed a bump.

As someone else posted, we need to be able to archive certain threads without losing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.