Rochdale showing it's good side again :(

Aphex said:
There were calls recent to reopen the river that runs through the centre to 'rejuvinate' the centre

You can't polish a turd I say.

They did okay with parts of Salford....

Aphex said:
There were calls recent to reopen the river that runs through the centre to 'rejuvinate' the centre

They spent a fortune cleaning the River Roche up. Then they stocked it with trout and someone dumped a load of chemicals in and killed them all.

stony said:
Aphex said:

They spent a fortune cleaning the River Roche up. Then they stocked it with trout and someone dumped a load of chemicals in and killed them all.

Keeps happening too. Thought they'd be more pro active in catching the culprits. Another example of Rochdales incompetent council allowing the sh#t to run through into Heywood. Why did we ever get lumped with them?

Aphex said:

In it's favour though, it's not Oldham.....

The nine men who were charged yesterday in connection with the latest Rochdale grooming investigation are:
Freddy Kendakumana, 26, of Illminster, Rochdale has been charged with three counts of rape, attempted rape and four counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 7 November 2012.

Roheez Khan, 26, of Ashfield Road, Rochdale has been charged with ten counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on the 8 November 2012.

Chola Chansa, 32, of Illminster, Rochdale has been charged with two counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 9 November 2012.

Anjam Masood, 30, of Marne Crescent, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 21 November 2012.

Asrar Haider, 38, of Chamber House Drive, Castleton, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 21 November 2012.

Ali Asghar Hussain Shah, 39, of Lyefield Walk, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 22 November 2012.

Abdul Huk, 36, of Ouldfield Close, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 23 November 2012.

Mohammed Rafiq, 31, of Allington, Freehold, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 5 December 2012.

Mohammed Ali, 27, of Exbury, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 6 December 2012.

speccybob 8 said:
The nine men who were charged yesterday in connection with the latest Rochdale grooming investigation are:
Freddy Kendakumana, 26, of Illminster, Rochdale has been charged with three counts of rape, attempted rape and four counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 7 November 2012.

Roheez Khan, 26, of Ashfield Road, Rochdale has been charged with ten counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on the 8 November 2012.

Chola Chansa, 32, of Illminster, Rochdale has been charged with two counts of sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 9 November 2012.

Anjam Masood, 30, of Marne Crescent, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 21 November 2012.

Asrar Haider, 38, of Chamber House Drive, Castleton, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 21 November 2012.

Ali Asghar Hussain Shah, 39, of Lyefield Walk, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 22 November 2012.

Abdul Huk, 36, of Ouldfield Close, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 23 November 2012.

Mohammed Rafiq, 31, of Allington, Freehold, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity and inciting sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 5 December 2012.

Mohammed Ali, 27, of Exbury, Rochdale has been charged with sexual activity with a child under 16. He has been bailed to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on 6 December 2012.

Scum the lot of them.

And their names speaks volumes. As would the victim(s). I would bet anything she/they don't share their 'ethnicity'......

Awaits the apologists branding me 'racist' (wrongly)

MCFCTrick said:
Aphex said:

It might be a case of pot, kettle..black, but I live in between them and prefer Oldham..

If only for a few bars, nothing else.

Aphex said:
MCFCTrick said:
Aphex said:

It might be a case of pot, kettle..black, but I live in between them and prefer Oldham..

The 'bars' in Rochdale are shocking, a bit like the majority of the clientele.

speccybob 8 said:
Aphex said:
MCFCTrick said:

The 'bars' in Rochdale are shocking, a bit like the majority of the clientele.

I work in Milnrow and as I finish early on a Fri I sometimes go in the Regal with a few of the lads.

The staff are ignorant, and the clientele - Some of them actually mither you for fags/money!

Unbelievable Jeff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.