Roma Away - Please don't merge

dancity19

No doubt someone will merge this, and it will get lost in another thread that people only read every 3 days, but:

I have booked onto the Thomson trip for Roma away - but looking unlikely I can go. I have just contacted Thomson, and they said I would only get 50% discount, which is a pain.

I have a couple of options:

Is anyone here interested in having these flights - they said this should be achievable. This would prevent me from only getting 50% refund which is a joke.

My other option is wait, and hope I don't meet criteria which would mean a full refund. I have no idea what the interest is in this game, and therefore who knows if it will even sell out? Does anyone have any ideas on where this might sell out?

Any help would be appreciated!

dancity19 said:
No doubt someone will merge this, and it will get lost in another thread that people only read every 3 days, but:

I have booked onto the Thomson trip for Roma away - but looking unlikely I can go. I have just contacted Thomson, and they said I would only get 50% discount, which is a pain.

Is anyone here interested in having these flights - they said this should be achievable. This would prevent me from only getting 50% refund which is a joke.

My other option is wait, and hope I don't meet criteria which would mean a full refund. I have no idea what the interest is in this game, and therefore who knows if it will even sell out? Does anyone have any ideas on where this might sell out?

Dan, I'd say you can forget about not meeting the criteria. There won't be big demand for this as people don't want to get stabbed.

I hope someone buys it off you.

Didsbury Dave said:
dancity19 said:

Dan, I'd say you can forget about not meeting the criteria. There won't be big demand for this as people don't want to get stabbed.

Yep - can't see it selling out either, given our interest in this at the moment. Ah well.

dancity19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
dancity19 said:

Yep - can't see it selling out either, given our interest in this at the moment. Ah well.

It should be a reasonable sized allocation too. 5% of 70k is 3500 tickets.

Seems to be the most popular trip so there is an outside chance of it selling out, but I imagine it will depend on the next 3 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.