Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

blue12 said:
How can he appeal the length of the ban as foul and abusive language is a straight red,which in turn is a three game ban so is he not getting off lightly with only 2 games.
For the record and for one minute i am gonna take of the blue tints, how would we feel if one of ours got a ban for this though.

Seriously.......I would be reacting the same. Stupid stupid thing to do, straight down the camera. Although the swearing is the issue, had he of been celebrating etc and was swearing with his team mates and not staring down a live camera, nothing would have happened, and rightly so. But due to his silly little childish outburst directly at millions watching, he deserves all he gets.

I'd rather play against Rooney than Berbatov/Hernandez, but it would weaken their squad and give them less alternatives

Dont' know if this is good news or not. Because it only means that Berbatov and Chicarito will start. The only positive is that our defense is physical and we all know that Berba and hernandez are kinda frail.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:08 pm --<br /><br />Dont' know if this is good news or not. Because it only means that Berbatov and Chicarito will start. The only positive is that our defense is physical and we all know that Berba and hernandez are kinda frail.

fat over rated waste of space wont appeal. Be on first plane to Dubai put it down to escape media. bye Wayne

Squatter said:
Pathetic decision imo. at least he'll miss wembley though. Would rather beat them fair and square but I'll take this
Its not pathetic decision. They are setting the standard, what would happen if he got off and another player screamed fvck you to the cameras and he would be charged. They would be accused to have one rules for big clubs and another for small one. Now they will just ban any players who does similar things and no one can complain

rickmcfc said:
blue12 said:
How can he appeal the length of the ban as foul and abusive language is a straight red,which in turn is a three game ban so is he not getting off lightly with only 2 games.
For the record and for one minute i am gonna take of the blue tints, how would we feel if one of ours got a ban for this though.

Seriously.......I would be reacting the same. Stupid stupid thing to do, straight down the camera. Although the swearing is the issue, had he of been celebrating etc and was swearing with his team mates and not staring down a live camera, nothing would have happened, and rightly so. But due to his silly little childish outburst directly at millions watching, he deserves all he gets.

ITV spoke to youngsters who watched the game live on telly and they all said that they thought it was wrong what he did..
Lets not forget the money the prem gets for tv rights around the world and this thing shown live worldwide is not good for premiership football.. Rooney is supposedly the darling of English football..but we know he's an idiot..

I fully expect them to admit guilt but contest the punishment... the FA will crumble and reduce it to a 1 match ban to take in a piss easy home game against a team that never wins away and for which the granny shagger would have been rested anyway

the knob is a disgrace,just like taggart.no respect for anything

Marvin said:
I'd rather play against Rooney than Berbatov/Hernandez, but it would weaken their squad and give them less alternatives

the benefits of rooney being suspended are for one if berbatov got a knock then there stretched, so its a plus if he is suspended imo

chaddblue said:
I fully expect them to admit guilt but contest the punishment... the FA will crumble and reduce it to a 1 match ban to take in a piss easy home game against a team that never wins away and for which the granny shagger would have been rested anyway

The FA will not crumble. Too many people are forgetting the frustration the FA showed after the McCarthey incident where Rooney assaulted him. The FA will want it contested so they can increase the ban to 3 and give him the punishment he should have got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.